Working at Strateos
Strateos is a pioneer in the development of remote access laboratories and lab control software for life science discovery.
We are scientists, software and hardware engineers, and we’ve set our sights on creating new knowledge driven by data, computation, automation and high-throughput robotics with the goal of fundamentally advancing the life sciences.
Accelerate the Development of New Therapies and Scientific Breakthroughs
We Find Ways to Build Skills and Share Knowledge Across the Organization
Curious, Data-Hungry, and Open to Sharing Information
Health and Wellness
A Well Body and Mind
We Seek to Foster an Environment of Thoughtful Discussion and Selfless Collaboration
Learn More About Our Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Meaningful equity
- Access to Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- 4% company match for funding for your retirement account
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
PAID TIME OFF
PAID TIME OFF
- Flexible Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- 16 Weeks for Primary Caregiver
- 12 Weeks for Secondary Caregiver
- Up to $100 monthly reimbursement for all of your wellness needs
- Up to $1,500 annual reimbursement for seminars, conferences or classes for professional development
- Community events
- Happy hours
- Arts, culture, social events
Our Menlo Park headquarters feature 20-foot ceilings and comfortable natural light, and houses all of our Workcells as well as an open plan work environment to encourage open communication and collaboration.
Our offices are filled with large adjustable-height desks and ergonomic chairs. Every employee starts with a new laptop and monitor. As for additional equipment and tools – you tell us!
Communication and collaboration are essential to our success, whether in the office, at our regular Happy Hours, or company events. We get to share ideas, discuss plans, get to know one another a little better, and have fun!
FOOD AND DRINKS
We get free lunch brought in daily, our shelves are stocked with various snacks (fresh, healthy and otherwise), and we brew coffee and tea all day long. Not a caffeine fiend? Not to worry, we have a variety of juices and sparkling waters to choose from as well.